HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT?
• The area of treatment should be shaved at least 12 hours prior to treatment, to allow the hair a chance to grow strongly.
• Wear loose-fitting clothes on the day.
• Drink plenty of water, as this helps your body to regulate temperature.
• Tell us about all prescribed or non-prescribed medication you are taking.
• Body or facial scrubs are recommended 1 week before and after treatments.
• Do use minimum SPF 30 sunscreen all the time during your course.
• Do not expose your skin to UV light (sunlight or sunbeds) or apply any self-tanning products for 4 weeks prior to treatment. Your skin needs to be its’ natural colour.
• Do not used hair bleach or depilatory creams for 2 weeks before treatments.
• Do not use products containing retinol, steroid creams or strong AHA fruit acids before treatments.
• Do not exercise before your treatments.