WHAT AFTER CARE DO I NEED TO USE?
• Avoid hot baths or showers for 48 hours. Use tepid water only.
• Avoid wearing make-up on the treated area for at least 48 hours.
• Avoid perfumed products or bleaching creams for 48 hours.
• Avoid scratching the treatment area as this can lead to blistering or crusting, which can cause scarring.
• Avoid steam ironing or cooking over boiling saucepans.
• Avoid shaving the treated area for 72 hours.
• Avoid heat treatments eg steam rooms, saunas, swimming pools and jacuzzis for 4-5 days.
• Avoid excessive rubbing, scrubbing or applying pressure to the affected skin for 4-5 days.
• Avoid exercising for at least 7 days.